The N35-4 is a highly mobile 4x4 ballistic and blast protected vehicle. The mine protected motorised infantry vehicle offers a high protection level, power to weight ratio, modularity and payload capacity.
The N35 provides the essential balance between firepower, survivability, mobility and cost for modern, conventional and asymmetric operations. Crew survivability is centred around a battle-proven "crew citadel" protection system, protecting against mine, IED and ballistic threats. The N35 vehicle architecture supports multiple missions. The vehicle can accommodate a full motorised infantry section, with a manned turret or remote weapon system. The vehicle also provides cost-effective solutions for recce, patrol, utility and specialist roles, such as the ambulance variant.
- Modern suspension and powertrain
- High power to weight ratio
- Excellent situational awareness
- Future technology insertions
- Powertrain growth path to 600hp
- Ride height adjustment with 4-stage with display
- Fire suppression system (crew and engine compartments)
- Battery monitoring /power management system
- Health, usage and monitoring system