|Name:||Command and control system|
The system is designed to link armoured vehicles of varying types up to the battalion level with higher echelon command and control systems. The main task of ACE is to support the vehicle/unit commander and subsequently reduce the reaction time. ACE is a modular and flexible system especially designed for the retrofit of different types of vehicles.
• Orientation in the terrain
• Fast, error-free transmission of commands, orientation within the tactical situation, messages and alarms
• Evaluation of the situation of own and enemy forces
• Assessment of the tactical situation
ACE is in service with the Swedish Armed Forces under the name TCCS, the Spanish Forces (LINCE) and the German Armed Forces (FaKom).
• Tactical terminal for data input and displays
• Additional displays as required
• Computer module
• Mission Data Terminal (MIDAT).
• Interoperability with other C3I systems by using internationally standardised protocols.
Customisation of the man/machine interface regarding different languages, symbologies or maps can easily be achieved.
ARMATA MBT - problems 2020 (24.12.2020)