The Trobot (Tactical Robot) is a high mobile and floatable vehicle platform. Equipped with a drive-by-wire system and a corresponding sensor set the Trobot can be used either manned or unmanned. The remote control and data transmission is possible via radio and/or fiber optics.
It is possible to equip the Trobot basic vehicle with different mission modules for different tasks as transport, reconnaissance and NBC analysis.
- High mobility, 8x8 all-terrain vehicle with skid steering
- Can be operated manned and unmanned
- Remote controlled and autonomous driving is possible
- Sensor systems for reconnaissance, person detection, obstacle avoiding and path recognition
- Standard interface for different mission modules