W&E Platt PTY Ltd
|Type of activity:||
4/72 Harley Crescent
|Phone:||+61 3 9796 3696|
|Fax:||+61 3 9791 0448|
W&E Platt is a family run company that has supplied the Australian Defence Force for over 25 years and is ISO 9002 accredited by Defence Quality Assurance - Marine(Sydney).
Our core activities, are the design, prototype and manufacture of light and heavy machine gun mount systems and weapon repair/modification of light and heavy machine gun receivers for Defence (Navy and Army).
Main gunmount products are:
1) Platt swing mount to suit 5.56mm & 7.62mm M/Gs for various vehicles.
2) Platt FW700 Ring mount to suit 5.56mm thru .50Cal M2HB for light vehicles.
3) Platt MR700 Ring mount to suit 5.56mm thru .50Cal M2HB for armoured vehicles.
4) Platt Soft mount to suit .50Cal M2HB for use on M3 tripod, FW700 and MR700.
NOTE: the above products can be configured for use in marine applications. Our main weapon repair products are:
1) Overhaul and modification of .50Cal M2HB receivers. This includes required parts replacement and complete rivet replacement within the receiver as well as a wear plate and feed pawl screw modification that increases the life of the receiver.
2) Overhaul of MAG-58/M240 receivers. These include required parts replacement and complete rivet replacement within the receiver.
3) Overhaul and modification of Minimi/M249 receivers. These include required parts replacement and repair, as well as a hardened cocking handle guide replacement.
Guns Up For Australian Army 6x6 G-Wagons (02.10.2013)