|Product type:||Auxiliary Vehicles|
|Name:||Mine clearing vehicle|
The MV-10 Double Tool Mine Clearance System (MV-10) is designed to clear various types of terrain containing Anti-Personnel (AP) mines, Anti-Tank (AT) mines, and unexploded ordnance (UXO). Due to its exceptional power and high clearance rate, the MV-10 is suitable for mine clearance of large areas contaminated with all types of mines and UXOs. The operating tools for digging and mine clearance are fixed to the front of the system and are specifically designed to detonate or destroy mines and UXOs as the MV-10 moves forward.
The MV-10 uses two tools - a rotating flail tool designed to activate or shatter AP and AT mines and a rotating tiller tool that performs secondary clearance and also always keeps the digging depth constant. The flail and the tiller unit can operate simultaneously or independent of one another. Additional tool attachments include the roller and blade/gripper unit.
The MV-10 is operated by a single operator using the remote control unit from a safe distance.
The system features a maximum clearance depth of 60 cm.
- Medium size Double Tool remote-controlled system
- Purpose-built for humanitarian demining activities
- The unique medium class mine clearing system with two standard tools - flail and tiller
- Tested and evaluated by international testing authorities
- Excellent durability on difficult and hard soil types
- The most powerful medium class system with a 766 HP Caterpillar C-18 engine
- Operated by a single operator using the remote control unit
- Clearing productivity up to 5000 m² per hour
- Maximum clearance depth up to 60 cm
- Can operate on highly inclined terrain
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- The majority of repairs can be carried out by the operator and mechanic in the field
- Easy and inexpensive transport on a truck, 20" container, or by air
- Full Integrated Logistics Support provided by DOK-ING
The MV-10 is designed to perform only one task - mine clearance. It is not a modified construction machine or tank. To date, over 40 million square meters of mine polluted terrain has been mechanically cleared by DOK-ING's systems.
Because of its dimensions, excellent maneuverability, high engine power, and low track-ground pressure, the MV-10 can work year round in almost all conditions. The clearing productivity is up to 5000 m2 per hour.
The MV-10 normally uses both the rotating flail tool and rotating tiller tool to destroy Anti-Personnel and Anti-Tank mines. The flail and tiller can operate simultaneously or independent of one another.
The MV-10 is made of HARDOX steel plates. The vehicle is highly resistant to the fragmentation of landmines.
The MV-10 is extremely simple to operate by only one operator using a remote control.
Road transport of the MV-10 is done using a standard flat-bed trailer. The MV-10 system can also be transported by air with the C-130 Hercules or by sea in the 20 ft. container.
- blade/gripper and