|Manufacturer:||IBD Deisenroth Engineering|
|Product type:||Ballistic Protection|
AMAP Liner Systems support structures and crew compartments significantly to reduce blast, spall effects and fragments.
They are directly bonded or spaced to the inner vehicle surface and additionally reduce noise and heat transfer.
AMAP-L is available in three product classes with standard thickness of 6 to 20 mm. Other dimensions and qualities are deliverable on demand.
- Improved protection of the base armor (increase of the ballistic limit)
- Prevention of the fireball
- Prevention of the explosion on occurrence of aluminium mist
- Prevention of the overpressure
- Prevention of the secondary fragments
- Significant sound reduction
- Drastic reduction of the spall effect in the vehicle interior
- Reduction of the overpressure
- Reduction of the fireball diameter of HL projectiles
- Reduced noise level in the vehicle interior due to the sound-absorbing properties
- Reduced thermal stress of the crew due to the thermal insulating properties
- Improves IR signature