|Manufacturer:||Electro Optic Systems Pty Limited - EOS|
|Name:||Remote controlled weapon station|
- Fully stabilised, flexible configuration for dual or single weapon
- High degree of ballistic protection
- Integration into tight internal vehicle spaces
- Integrated video tracker with video and audio recording options
- Integrated battlefield sector scan
- Integrated firing inhibit zones with field adjustment
- Module commonality will all EOS remote weapon systems
- All sensors housed in a single compact unit
- RWS variant optimised for tracked vehicles
- Easy integration with battle management systems
- Full BIT with advanced logistics support
The R-600 is a heavier remote weapon system capable of housing two weapons for maximum firepower, mission flexibility and responsiveness in operation.
It integrates advanced surveillance capabilities including stabilized long-range sensors and battlefield sector scanning with up to 200 programmable target reference points for rapid engagement of possible targets directly from surveillance mode.
Twin automatic weapon configurations and single canon up to 30mm can be operated from the R-600.
First-round hit probability is exceptional as the sophisticated ballistic solution takes into account weapons, ammunition, range, atmospheric environment; and vehicle attitude and target motion.
Like its lighter family members, the R-600 is ‘plug-and-play’ compatible and is easily integrated with battle management systems.