eXpeditionary Robotic-Platform (XR-P™)
The eXpeditionary Robotic-Platform provides increased expeditionary, long range, and mobile capability to support standard logistics resupply, as well as the ability to perform logistics resupply in austere and special operations environments.
The XR-P can quickly provide up to 2,700 pounds of critical supplies to the Warfighter on the ground, as well as a wide range of resupply and transport tasks such as transporting a surgical unit or providing water, food, and supplies to a forward operating base or in support of a humanitarian relief effort. The XR-P can tow up to 1,800 pounds while fully loaded, allowing the system to provide a total of 4,500 pounds in cargo resupply.
By automating various aspects of the transport task of the resupply mission, especially the unloading in austere and hostile landing zones, the Warfighter’s exposure is significantly reduced. Since the process leverages automation, fewer personnel are required to load, unload and transport the cargo. It is also expected that the utilization of automation will radically reduce mission duration, increasing the number of supply missions that can be executed in addition to lowering mission resupply costs. The XR-P is operated using teleoperative and / or waypoint control from a handheld control unit and has a modular design to support multiple mission modules.
- Unmanned Expeditionary logistics resupply.
- Operates in austere and Special Ops environments.
- Reduces human and aircraft exposure.
- Dramatically decreases offload time and the need for MHE.
- Decreases mission time/increases rate of resupply.
- Minimizes aircraft fuel consumption.
- Autonomous load/unload onto V-22.
- Multi-mission platform with modular top plate/payloads.
- Manned-Unmanned Teaming (MUM-T)
- Autonomous Aircraft Loading/Unloading
- Obstacle Detection/Avoidance