Rapid Deployment UM4 Ultra Mobile 4WD Robot. It features a camera/video system, control system, and charging station. The robot is very portable as it weighs only 14.5 lbs. Each of its four wheels are driven by independent high-rpm gear motors. These robots are amazingly agile, discrete, and incredibly tough. The system comes with everything you need to go to work, whether itís inspecting crawl spaces under houses or providing a first line of defence in tactical situations. The built in infra-red camera allows you to see in total darkness while under normal light it is a high quality color picture.
- Quiet and quick surveillance - This robot is compact and lightweight, making it easily deployable.
- Hostage and hazardous surveillance - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harm's way.
- Clearing rooms remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
- Remote Surveillance - The pan and tilt camera with IR allows the robot to see everything.
- Entry into difficult areas: - This 4WD robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles quickly and effectively.
- Robot Run Time: Up to 6 hours.
- Speed: 0 to 5 feet per second, infinitely adjustable/controllable.
- Weight: Assembled robot: 14.5lbs.
- Dimensions: Total height (floor to top of roll cage): 10 inches, total width: 12.75 inches, total length: 14.75 inches.
Operator Control Unit (OCU) Specifications:
- SDR offer multiple remote systems. SDR no longer offer analog based radios. All SDR systems are now digital providing encrypted long range remote control and monitoring. With the MLT, SDR offer a WiFi control system or a 2.4GHz Digital Control System, SDR do not offer COFDM with the MLT.
- Wi-Fi Tablet: This control system provides a easy affordable solution. SDR used a high power router in the robot for extended range.
- Digital Hand-held Remote: This compact remote with integrated industrial joysticks is easy to hold and has a large color 7" LCD screen. The high power digital radio system provided exceptional range.
- Small Enclosed Case Remote: This compact remote is embodied in a small pelican case style box. It features built in industrial joysticks and it's easy to hold and has a large color 7" LCD screen. The high power digital radio system provided exceptional range.
- Repeaters and Secondary Monitoring Stations are available for all our digital control systems.