|Manufacturer:||SuperDroid Robots, Inc. - SDR|
|Product type:||Auxiliary Vehicles|
|Name:||Robot, Unmanned Vehicle|
LT2/F Bulldog - Light Tracked Surveillance Robot with a Multi-Axis Robotic Arm. The LT2 and LT2-F Tactical Surveillance Robots are our best selling tactical robots. The LT2-F was qualified during a series of NIST tests. The tracked robot is perfect balance of speed, power, size, weight, and mobility. With all the features of the LT2/F Bloddhound, the Bulldog includes the addition of a removable Multi-Axis arm, which makes it an even more versatile tool.
The LT2 is capable of climbing household stairs and obstacles. For more aggressive terrain and steeper stairs, the LT2-F includes rear flipper/stabilizer arms, which are used to lift the robot's nose onto high obstacles. They also act as a stabilizer to prevent roll over on steep pitches.
The removable multi-axis arm makes this robot the most versatile tool for clearing rooms, removing suspicious packages, remote surveillance, etc. The arm can easily be added or removed for different missions and clearance requirements. With the arm removed, it is great for driving under cars, beds, etc. With the arm installed, the robot is great for opening doors, moving and inspecting suspicious packages, etc. Protective storage and transport crates are also available.
The robot package includes the LT2 or LT2-F, removable multi-axis arm, a selection of a custom remotes and the selection of a front tilt camera. Other options for the robot include additional cameras for the arm and rear of the robot, audio systems, lights, video processing, storage case, etc.
This robot design was developed for first responders, but can be purchased and used by anyone. The robot can also be customized with HAZMAT sensors, etc., please contact us if you need the robot customized. SuperDroid Robots designs, builds, and supports the robot all from our NC, United States facility.
- Opening Doors - With the Multi-axis arm, things like doors will no longer stop you from surveying potentially dangerous locations.
- Hostage and hazardous surveillance - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harm's way.
- Clearing rooms remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
- Remote Manipulation - Pick up or move suspicious objects without putting anyone in harms way.
- Remote Surveillance - The embedded High Resolution IR camera or 30X zoom camera in the nose of the LT enables the user to view from a safe distance even in low light. The additional arm mounted camera provides the perfect angle for operating the robots grip.
- Bomb Disposal - Our UGV (Unmanned Ground Vehicle) is a excellent choice to keep people out of harms way when it comes to Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), bomb diffusing, and removal of Improvised Explosive Device (IED), pipe bombs, pressure cookers, etc.
- Robot Run Time: Up to 8 hours.
- Speed: 0 to 140 ft per minute, infinitely adjustable/controllable.
- Weight: ~85 lbs.
- Dimensions: Total width: ~19 inches; Total Length: ~30"; Height with arm installed (Parked): ~18" (~22" with forearm camera).
- Multi-Axis Arm: 4-Axis Removable Arm.
- Shoulder rotation: 180 degrees.
- Elbow rotation: 180 degrees.
- Wrist rotation: Continuous
- Parallel Finger Gripper: 5Ф opening with 65lb squeeze force
- Arm payload: 15+ pounds fully extended.
- Easily removed and installed. Remove the arm to navigate low clearance areas, etc. Add or remove the arm as needed.
- Optional 5th axis: 315 degree rotating base
- Optional 6th axis: 160 degree wrist tilt
- Upgradeable to include clutches and/or feedback/position control
- SDR offer multiple remote systems. SDR no longer offer analog based radios. All SDR systems are now digital providing encrypted long range remote control and monitoring. With the MLT, SDR offer a WiFi control system or a 2.4GHz Digital Control System, SDR do not offer COFDM with the MLT.
- Wi-Fi Tablet: This control system provides a easy affordable solution. SDR used a high power router in the robot for extended range.
- Digital Hand-held Remote: This compact remote with integrated industrial joysticks is easy to hold and has a large color 7" LCD screen. The high power digital radio system provided exceptional range.
- Small Enclosed Case Remote: This compact remote is embodied in a small pelican case style box. It features built in industrial joysticks and it's easy to hold and has a large color 7" LCD screen. The high power digital radio system provided exceptional range.
- Repeaters and Secondary Monitoring Stations are available for all our digital control systems.