|Manufacturer:||BAE Systems Land and Armament|
|Product type:||Optronic Countermeasure Systems|
|Name:||Optronic countermeasure system|
The 360 MVP Sensor improves situational awareness for ground vehicles and reduces the cognitive load on drivers. Easy integration with other vehicle protection components enhances crew response time and survivability when it matters most.
Comprised of high-definition, extended-view sensors built with BAE Systems' 1920x1200 longwave infrared camera cores, the 360 MVP Sensor system delivers low-latency imagery during the day, at night, in adverse weather, and despite challenging natural and manmade battlefield conditions.
The large field of view and our advanced algorithms improves situational awareness for ground vehicles and reduces the cognitive load on the crew. These algorithms allow the system to provide early warning of incoming threats such as unmanned aerial vehicles and ground forces, allowing crews and systems to respond before the threat can engage. The 360 MVP Sensor gives crews the “see first, act first” advantage, and improves maneuverability, lethality, and survivability in dense, urban terrain.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Four 1920 high-definition uncooled cameras provide enhanced situational awareness with 360° horizontal coverage and overlapping fields of view
- Larger format increases camera field of view from current 40° HFOV x 30° VFOV to 120° HFOV x 75° VFOV, allowing for increased look-up angle and shortened ground intercept
- Ability to integrate with other vehicle protection systems to provide passive cueing of soft-kill and hard-kill countermeasures
- Backward-compatible with existing vehicle architectures
- Slew-to-cue capable – detecting, tracking, and alerting crews to potential threats
- Increases the speed of decision-making
- Tailorable capabilities based on platform, mission, and budget
The 360 Multifunction Vehicle Protection Sensor provides 360 situational awareness, enabling the crew to rapidly detect, track, and defeat threats.
Bradley Driving… In Stereo (06.07.2018)
Patria’s latest technology featured at DSEI 2017 (11.09.2017)
Otokar showcases 15 vehicles at IDEF 2017 (09.05.2017)