|Product type:||Armoured Vehicles|
This highly mobile system mounted on the WIESEL vehicle is used to protect light forces against threats from the air. The launcher, which is suitable for a very wide variety of guided missiles, can also be integrated on other vehicles.
• Fire unit "OZELOT"
• Platoon Command Post (PCP)
• Battery Command Post/Coordination Cell Air Defence
• Air defence interface vehicle
• Workshop equipment
• 24-hour battlefield day with active and passive sensors for all climatic zones
• High mobility, airtransportability in transport helicopters
• Sufficient degree of operator protection
• Easy operation due to automation, low manning and training requirements
• Low logistic effort, minimum life cycle costs (LCC)
• Extreme flexibility through deployment of different GM-systems (e.g. Stinger, Igla, RBS 70, Bolide etc)
• Connection to national and Nato command post organisations
Light Mechanized SHORAD System "LeFlaSys" is in series with the German Army.