|Product type:||Screen Laying Systems|
Maske™ - the rapid reaction multispectral self protection for combat vehicles.
Maske™ munitions comprise a range of multispectral jamming and screening smoke grenades to protect combat vehicles threatened by visual and infrared observation, visual and infrared aiming equipment, visual and infrared sensor-guided weapons, laser illuminators, beam-riders and laser range finders.
The Maske™ design is based on a bimodular ammunition concept consisting of a rapid-reaction jamming module producing intense over-radiation utilising proven decoy technology and a long-duration module producing visual and infrared screening smoke.
The jamming and screening effectiveness of the Maske™ technologies has been successfully tested and proven in various field trials including anti-tank missile firings.
Maske™ products are available for most common launching equipment in calibres
66, 76 and 81 mm.
- Rapid reacting, multispectral smoke grenade
- Bimodular ammunition concept with rapid-reaction flare deployment and long duration IR and visual screening component
- Jamming effect created by overradiation utilizing proven decoy technologies
- Effective against simultaneous and multiple attacks of sensor-guided weapons
- No toxicity restrictions
- Nato-proven and in service