|Product type:||Auxiliary Vehicles|
|Name:||Robot, Unmanned Vehicle|
IGUANA C is a medium size remote controlled UGV dedicated to counter CBRN missions. Transportable by two men, its deployment is very quick and can be done from the CBRN reconnaissance vehicle.
The UGV is able to detect and recognize in real time dangerous material to enable the operator to take action from a safe distance, to initiate the safe handling of that material and if possible to neutralize the dangerous item.
Thanks to the 4 flippers, the high mobility of the IGUANA C allows an easy progress in tough areas.
The new generation Operator Control Unit (OCU) is a multi-touch screen with more functionalities and very easy to use. All the data collected are displayed in real time on the screen.
The OCU can be integrated in CBRN reconnaissance vehicle or simply used by a dismounted operator.
A large panel of CBRN sensors can be installed on the platform through an original mechanical device or directly interface with the UGV.
- IGUANA C
- Command & Control Unit
- Chemical and radiological sensors
- Sampling collector
- 6 or 8-axes manipulator arm
- Long range transmission
- Pan & Tilt camera
- Safe and efficient reconnaissance
- Quick deployment
- Indoor and outdoor operations
- Real time CBRN situation assessment
- UGV can be safely operated from military vehicles
- Detects a large panel of gas and other warfare chemical agents
- High mobility and endurance
- Hot-plug battery and payloads