Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) is a globally recognized leader in development and production of military and commercial aerospace and defense systems. IAI has accumulated nearly half a century of experience in creating and supplying advanced systems for the Israel Ministry of Defense and for many demanding customers worldwide.
IAI is the largest aerospace & defense company and the largest industrial exporter in Israel. IAI strives to be a world leader in all of its main areas of activity.
IAI provides unique system-of-systems solutions for a broad spectrum of needs in space, air, land, sea and homeland defense, including:
- Unmanned air vehicles (UAV),
- Radars, mission aircraft and AEW aircraft
- EW, ELINT/ESM, SIGINT and COMINT/COMJAM
- Anti-Tactical Ballistic Missiles (ATBM)
- Missiles and smart weapons
- Satellites, ground stations and space launchers Upgrading of military aircraft and helicopters
- Maintenance and conversion of commercial aircraft, including conversion to aerial refueling
- Navigation systems, EO payloads, communications and many other technologies, products and services
IAIís invests substantially in research and development, including investments in green tech products.
In office since 2006, IAIís President & CEO is Mr. Itzhak Nissan. The Chairman of IAIís Board of Directors is Mr. Yair Shamir since 2005.