Disclaimers and Rights
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this Web site. By accessing or using our Web site, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
You should review these terms and conditions every time you access or use our Web site as they may change at any time at our sole discretion. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not access or otherwise use our site.
The term 'Content' refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on our Web site.
1. We Provide Our Web Site for Your Convenience Only
Our Web site is provided to you without charge as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing access to our Web site content, we do not warrant or represent that:
- the content is accurate or complete
- the content is up-to-date or current
- we have a duty to update any content
- the content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors
- the content is free from changes caused by third party
- your access to our Web site will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses and other harmful components.
In other words, you use our Web site at your own risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages. This includes loss of data or profit arising out of the use or the inability to use the content of this Web site, even if one of our representatives has been advised of the possibility of your damages. If your use of our Web site results in your need to service, repair or correct equipment or data, you assume the costs to the extent the law allows.
2. We Provide Our Web Site 'As Is' and Disdain All Warranties
3. We Do Not Have Responsibility for Links to Third Party Content
We may provide hyperlinks or pointers to other Web sites maintained by third parties or may provide third party content on our Web site by framing or other methods. The links to third party Web sites are provided for your convenience and information only. The content in any linked Web sites is not under our control so we are not responsible for the content, including any further links in a third party site. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to our web site, you do this entirely at your own risk. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that the third party you link to for your use is free of computer viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
4. If We Provide a Link, we Do Not Necessarily Endorse a Third Party
We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party Web site at any time. The fact that we provide a link to a third party Web site does not mean that we endorse, authorise or sponsor that Web site. It does not mean either that we are affiliated with the third party Web site's owners or sponsors.
5. If a Third Party Links to Our Web Site, It Is Not an Endorsement
If a third party links to our Web site, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorisation, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with us. In most cases, we are not aware that a third party has linked to our Web site.
A Web site that links to our Web site:
- May link to, but not replicate, our content
- Should not create a browser, border environment or frame our content
- Should not imply that we are endorsing it or its products
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with us
- Should not present false information about our products or services
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups
6. If You Transmit or Provide Data to Us, It Is Non-Confidential
we do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our web site. If you transmit to or post on our Web site any material, data, information or idea by any means, it will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by us for any purpose. Personal data provided to us will be handled in accordance with our policies regarding privacy.
You are not authorised to post on or transmit to or from our Web site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, or any other content that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
7. Your Use of Our Web Site Is Restricted
Our Web site and its content are owned and operated by us. Our Web site's content is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions.
Our Web site's content must not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. You may not, without our permission, 'mirror' any material contained on our Web site on any other server either. The sole exceptions to these restrictions are:
- you obtain written permission from us to waive these restrictions; or
- you may download one copy of the content on a single computer for informational, non-commercial and personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and do not modify, and will not copy or post, the content on any network computer or broadcast in any media
Violation of these restrictions will be a violation of law. If you violate these restrictions, you may be subjected to civil and criminal penalties. If we grant you permission to waive these restrictions, the permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded materials and printed materials.
8. By Providing Content, We Do Not Allow You to Use Our Trademarks
The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on our Web site are our registered and unregistered trademarks. Nothing on this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark, without our written permission.
9. You Must Obey Local Laws in Accessing Our Web Site
This site is controlled by us from our office. We make no representation that content or materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. If you choose to access this site from other jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. We are not responsible for any law violations.
10. You are Bound by Changes in this Agreement's Terms and Conditions
We may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. By using our Web site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore visit this page, whenever you access this site, to determine the then current our Web Site User Agreement and Disclaimers to which you are bound. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by other legal notices or terms located on parts of our Web site.
11. How This Agreement May Be Terminated
This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason; provided that you may no longer use our Web site after you have terminated this agreement. Provisions 2, 6, 7 and 8 of this Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. We may assign our rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.