|Manufacturer:||Mack Defense, LLC|
|Product type:||Armoured Vehicles|
The Mack Sherpa is a 4x4 tactical vehicle designed to provide infantry forces with the best mobility and payload in its category. It delivers outstanding on- and off-road performance to give you the confidence you need to navigate a wide variety of rugged, unforgiving terrain.
The Sherpa is designed to be fully air transportable. And it is built for maximum flexibility to accommodate up-armoring with ballistic and mine kits.
The Sherpa — already fielded and serviced — is offered in several versions; both armored and unarmored variants with a regular or extended cab (allows for 4 soldier capacity). It is able to transport up to 4 tons of payload including a 10-foot shelter.
The full-time, 4x4 Sherpa is designed to give you access to remote locations. Its chassis sits high to offer more than 24 inches of under-cab ground clearance. It can cross trenches up to one-yard wide, can climb steep, 60 percent grade slopes and can stay firmly grounded driving across a 30 percent side slope. And its four-wheel disc brakes with ABS provide the footing you need to confidently stop on any terrain.
- Maximum speed of 68 mph
- 620-mile range traveling at 55 mph
- 32-gallon fuel tank capacity
- Cab offers optional right-hand drive and air conditioning
- Central tire inflation system (CTIS) and run-flat tires are available
The Hawkeye 105mm Weapon System is a high-performance howitzer that is contained in a lightweight, modular design. It harnesses emerging technologies, and aims to set the standard for light artillery in the areas of firepower, tactical mobility, strategic deployment and command and control.
Produced by the Mandus Group, the Hawkeye is a game-changing weapon system. Never before has a 105mm howitzer been able to deliver the firepower of a 27-caliber cannon along with maximum mobility. And because of its lightweight design and low recoil, it allows forces to deploy the weapon in ways never thought possible.
- Hybrid Soft Recoil technology allows weapon to be paired with Mack Sherpa
- Lightweight at less than 2,400 lbs. (1,100 kg)
- Fires 360 degrees
- Direct fire scope is digital camera in conjunction with the digital fire control
- Most maintenance can be performed at unit level
- Electronically controlled elevation and azimuth work with digital fire control
- Growth potential for all features including a longer caliber cannon
- Reduced maintenance costs due to efficient design