|Manufacturer:||Elbit Systems Ltd.|
|Product type:||Optronic Countermeasure Systems|
|Name:||Optronic countermeasure system|
ESP - A unique 360 degree situational awareness and comprehensive protection suite against all types of anti-tank guided missiles (ATGM).
- Elbit Laser Warning System
- ATGM launch detection and early warning system
- Panoramic 360-degree observation system (STA)
- Day and night electro-optical observation module
- Full range of countermeasures
- Open system architecture - upgradable with additional sensors
- Detection of all types of ATGMs
- Comprehensive protection
- Full situational awareness under closed hatches
- Long-range target recognition and acquisition
- Fully integrated with vehicle systems and remote weapon stations
- Cost-effective, single-point installation and minimal maintenance
Anti-tank guided missiles (ATGM) pose a significant threat to all fighting vehicles.Lethal, portable and effective over long ranges, ATGMs have powerful warheads that can penetrate thick, steel armor. On the battlefield, during peace-keeping missions and in asymmetric conficts, ATGMs present an increasingly urgent threat to armed forces worldwide.
Elbit Systems’ ESP protects armored fghting vehicles (AFV) and main battle tanks (MBT) against all ATGMs. Housed in a single integrated unit, ESP is comprised of a broad range of sensors, warning systems and countermeasures. Supporting effective evasive action and strike-back, ESP immediately alerts personnel to all incoming threats. Fully automated, the suite successfully defeats the incoming threat, protecting the vehicle and crew from harm.
Incorporating Elbit Systems’ See-Through-Armor (STA) revolutionary observation system, ESP enables users to gain 360 degree, real-time observation under closed hatches day or night. ESP can be fully integrated with the company’s extensive range of complimentary battle management and fre control systems. The suite is fully customizable and adaptable to a wide array of fighting vehicles. ESP’s unique single-point installation and minimal maintenance requirements make it both easy-to-use and extremely cost-effective.
ARMATA MBT - problems 2020 (24.12.2020)
Kungas Unmanned Ground Vehicle Tested in Russia (11.12.2019)
GCS sets a new standard in mechanical mine clearance (24.05.2019)