The «Sherpa Light» family of 4x4 tactical and light armoured vehicles is designed to provide light forces (infantry, paratroopers, marines, internal security…) with the best mobility / payload compromise of its category. In addition to its outstanding on and off-road performances, the Sherpa Light is fully air transportable (A400M / C-130), multirole and ready for being up-armoured (ballistic and mine kits). The Sherpa Light has already been adopted by NATO, France and other countries.
The «Station Wagon» (SW) is fully armoured and ideally suited for various tactical missions such as protected patrol and internal security. It is able to transport up to 6 soldiers and/or any weapon or mission system.
The «High Intensity» (HI) is ideally suited for combat missions demanding a high level of protection such as offensive scouting, counterinsurgency tasks, and convoy escort. It is able to transport up to 4 or 5 soldiers and a remotely operated weapon system.
- Specifications: Diesel - 4 cylinders High pressure Common rail injection
- Emission compliance: Euro V (Euro III also available)
- Max power: 158 kW (215 hp) at 2300 rpm
- Max torque: 800 N.m. at 1200-1700 rpm
Driveline & Transmission
- Wheeldrive: Full time 4x4
- Gearbox: Allison S2500 automatic (6+1 speeds)
- Transfer box: Separated from the gearbox – 2 speeds
- Steering: Hydraulic power assisted
- Brakes: 4 discs brakes with ABS