|Manufacturer:||TEK Seating Ltd|
|Product type:||Auxiliary Equipment|
The ProTEK® T4H from TEK Military Seating is a static seat with optional height adjustment for drivers, commanders and co-drivers. The seat is tested and approved for compliance to Stanag 4569 blast attenuation and current road safety regulations (M1/2).
Simple to fit the seat can be floor, bulkhead or suspended mounted. Utilising many COTS components to keep costs down, seats come with the options of integrated 4/5 point harness restraints (NATO Specification) and side impact protection head guards.
Seats come with an extensive range of functions along with 360º rotation. Commanders ‘Heads up’ unit to enable fast operation of weapon systems, Available in a wide range of NATO approved fabrics.
- Back rake adjustment
- Integral base and back side bolsters
- Seat height 60mm or 100mm (adjustable)
- Fore & aft movement 160mm (adjustable)
- Mechanical or pneumatic lumber support
- Cushion heaters 12v or 24v
- Adjustable or fixed headrest
- Adjustable pivoting armrests
- Seat belt options: lap/3‐point/harness
- Blast protection: Stanag 4569 AEP-55
- Trim fabrics: Cloth/PVC‐FMVSS 302
- Removable back panel (for body armour)