|Manufacturer:||Israel Aerospace Industries - IAI|
|Product type:||Auxiliary Vehicles|
|Name:||Robot, Unmanned Vehicle|
The modern combat arena presents new challenges to infantry units and pushes soldiers to their weight-carrying limits.
lAI's field porter REX is based on proven robotic technologies with the capability of autonomously following the infantry unit.
REX is capable of carrying armament, supplies, and equipment and provides an effective solution to enhance performance in the combat arena.
- Carrying capability 200 kg
- Hybrid electric system for silent operation
- 72 hours mission duration
- Max speed -12 km/h
- Dimensions in cm: 50 x 80 x 200
- Escort groups of 3-10 soldiers
- Improve infantry combat performance by reducing the soldier's load
- Increase quantity and quality of available weaponry
- Increase the time soldiers can remain in the combat
- Reduce dependency on logistics support
- Support a wide range of missions under different terrain conditions
REX platform enables quick and easy mounting of different types of weaponry and equipment in accordance with the specific operational requirements
- LOGISTICS JACKET
- INTELLIGENCE JACKET
DARPA`s ATLAS Robot Unveiled (12.07.2013)
32 tonne trucks roll off the production line (02.06.2008)
Sale of RUAG Ammotec USA Inc. to Umarex (29.03.2006)