Based on the successful LEOPARD 2 chassis, Rhemmetall Landsysteme has developed the Armoured Recovery Vehicle BUFFALO, the Swedish version ARV 120 and the Spanish ARV LEOPARDO 2 ER, both with a variety of combat improvements, and currently, the company is developing a new generation of Armoured Engineer Vehicles.
- Auxiliary 1,5 t winch system
- Command and Control System (CCS)
- Combat recovery system (rear)
- Interior liner protection system
- Integrated Test System (ITS)
- NBC ventilation and protection system
First series vehicle was delivered in 2002.